Providing a more secure internet environment to our members will always be our top priority. Therefore, we have some privacy rights so that our members feel comfortable and do not have to be suspicious when doing intra-site transactions. These rights that our members have are listed below:
1. Your contact details, especially your e-mail address, will not be distributed to other organizations for any reason and will not be used for advertising, promotion or marketing purposes.
2. Your Membership information and personal information that you give us will not be disclosed to other Members and Company except to your consent. However, this information will be used to determine your customer profile within our site.
3. When you fill out the Membership form, you may notify us of any personal and communications information requested from you within your own initiative, except as required. If you have information that you do not want to give to us, you do not have to fill or flag these fields. The mandatory ones are indicated by the mark.
4. You can only access all the information you have entered by signing in and you can only change them. It is not possible for another Member to access and change information about you. Therefore, you need to share your username and password with anyone.
5. Membership-related transactions and order records are made in the security certified area. Credit card transactions are made in 128-bit encrypted safe area. These principles and your personal rights are guaranteed by us.